blog update: v0.3.0
Blogctl v0.3.0 is out!
- CI release automation
- navigation in posts (next, previous, home)
- syntax highlighting
CI release automation
blogctl can now be released pretty straight forward:
- add latest change to changelog1:
- bump version and release it:
See blog article blog update: navigation.
Code blocks are now syntax highlighted3. I decided to use a more subtle, monochrome style only to keep focus. We used the lib chroma which supports a lot of languages and can be configured via CSS. This feature also adds some clutter to the html template where the CSS needs to be included. It’s planned to clean this up and outsource the stylesheet to the highlight package where it belongs to.
- I use changelogger to add entries, bump versions and render summaries interactively.
- Windows is not included as the interative-part of blogctl requires a unix shell to open a terminal editor configured via environment variables
EDITOR(thanks to changelogger for that trick).
- Thanks to Tch1b0 for the contribution!