blog update: rss feed
Blogctl now generates an rss feed along with the site.
Since I started to read HackerNews on a daily basis, I found a bunch of blogger that I wanted to keep track of without polling. RSS seemed the right solution for this type of problem. I use the firefox extension feedbro to manage and read my feeds1.
This worked out quite well so far. Why not providing my own feed?
The go package gorilla/feeds provides an easy generator for rss, atom and json.
- Antirez: creator of redis
- Brendan Gregg: Performance engineer currently working at Netflix
- Go blog
- Poettering: creator of systemd
- xkcd: comics about math, computer science and science in general
- MoneyUser: comics about software development
- Non-exhaustive blog recommendations: